Unlike domestic A-frame ladders, the Allite Orchard ladder is designed to stand securely on relatively uneven ground (as found in an orchard) yet still accommodate lateral, side-to-side body movement of the climber (within reason). These features make the Allite Orchard ladder a superior (and safer) ladder for trimming hedges. The wide non-slip steps allow you to work for longer periods without pain in the arches of your feet. The ribbed utility platform at the head of the ladder, measuring 340 x 220 mm is the perfect place to rest your powered hedge trimmer or other tools (NB: the top platform is not designed for standing on!). Made in New Zealand from high strength, structural grade aluminum - fully welded construction - lightweight and will not rust.
- Made in New Zealand from high strength, structural grade aluminum - will not rust
- Fully welded construction - won't vibrate apart when transported on trailer or truck
- Lightweight and very easy to handle and manoeuvre
- Designed to stand securely on relatively uneven ground - ideal for hedges
- Ribbed, 340 x 220 mm utility platform as top top
- Wide non-slip steps allow you to work for longer periods without pain in the arches of your feet
- NB: the top platform is not designed for standing on!
NOTE: LADDERS ARE DANGEROUS WHEN USED INAPPROPRIATELY. DO NOT STAND ON THE TOP PLATFORM OR USE NEAR ELECTRICAL HAZARDS
|No. of Steps
COVID-19 ALERT LEVEL 2 - POSSIBLE DELIVERY DELAYS
|Ladder Shipping Rates
Please refer to North Island rate for Auckland deliveries.
Treetools Free Shipping Offer excludes ladders and overweight product.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY LADDER TO ARRIVE? Ladder deliveries can take up to 10 days - please be patient. Out of Auckland ladder orders are
shipped directly from the factory. While we make every effort to get ladders delivered right to your door, there are some instances where this is not
possible (orchard ladders are a bit cumbersome for courier companies to handle). In these cases, Treetools will arrange delivery to the nearest Mainfreight
drop-off point, and you will need to collect the ladder from there - sorry, but that's the best we can do. Find out more about Treetools Shipping Policy